AmOne’s personal loan connection service is ideal if you’re struggling with your finances and aren’t sure where to look to find a personal loan you might qualify for. It’s not great for low-interest loans, but it can help you compare offers from multiple lenders to find the best deal available to you.
While it doesn’t give much information on the rates you can expect, it does provide an online list of the partners in its network. Just keep in mind that since its partner lenders work with poor-credit borrowers, you could face APRs in the triple digits.
AmOne Personal Loan Details
|Product Name||AmOne personal loans|
|Min. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
|APR||Starting from 6.78%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min. Credit Score||Available for all credit scores|
|Turnaround Time||Varies by lender|
AmOne Types of Loans
|Type of Loan:||Minimum:||Maximum:|
|Small Business||none stated||$350,000|
Is AmOne legit?
Yes, AmOne is a legally operating connection service. It encrypts the information you enter through its website to keep it safe from hackers. And it’s upfront about the fact that it doesn’t fund loans directly — not all online connection services are. It also has a customer service line you can call, which also isn’t standard for online connection services.
- Easy & Efficient Process Saves Time
- Targeted Options Offer Great Results
- Very Helpful and Friendly Service
- Provides Peace of Mind
- No Cost to Use AmOne
- Instantly Matched to Appropriate Solutions
- Highly Rated Providers Identified & Offered
- Always Safe, Secure & Confidential
- Offered Nationwide Since 1999
- U.S. Based Live Support
AmOne Loan Highlights
- Network of reliable loan providers
- Range of loan amounts and terms available
- No charges for applying or finding a loan
- Single application for preapproval and matching
- Compare different offers in a single location
- Educational resources for prospective borrowers
- Borrowers with all credit backgrounds welcome to apply
- Flexible loan purposes
AmOne Loan Pros & Cons
AmOne Loan Pros:
- Free to use. You will never pay a fee to get matched with lenders
- Easy to use online form for submitting your profile
- Get free access to AmOne customer service representatives who can answer questions about your options
- No hard inquiries on your credit report
AmOne Loan Cons:
- Limited information on individual lenders’ terms until you apply directly with a lender
- It’s still on the borrower to research specific lenders
- No way to compare individual lenders side by side
- Customer representatives aren’t available 24/7
How to Use AmOne
There are a variety of ways you can use AmOne to better your finances. In addition to matching borrowers with possible lenders, AmOne offers matching with debt management providers as well as information about credit card offers.
1. Personal Loans
AmOne is probably most well-known for its loan matching service. It pairs borrowers with vetted lenders that offer personal loans up to $50,000.
2. Debt Consolidation Loans
If you’re looking to eliminate high-interest debt, AmOne might be able to match you with lenders that offer debt consolidation loans. According to AmOne’s site, you can consolidate anywhere between $2,000 and $50,000 in debt.
3. Credit Card Consolidation
Generally, there are two ways to consolidate credit card debt. Some people prefer to transfer their debt to a new credit card that offers incentives like 0% APR for the first year, while others choose to take out a personal loan to pay off all their high-interest cards.
If you’re interested in pursuing a loan to reduce your interest payments, AmOne might be able to connect you with lenders who offer credit card consolidation loans.
4. Business Loans
AmOne also offers two types of business loans. Established business owners can borrow up to $350,000, while startup businesses can borrow between $1,000 and $50,000.
5. Debt Management and Debt Relief
As with its loan matching service, AmOne doesn’t directly offer debt management or debt relief. Rather, it connects borrowers with partners that offer these services.
6. Credit Card Offers
Through its partner site CardRatings, AmOne matches consumers with credit card lenders. As with its other services, AmOne doesn’t offer credit cards directly.
AmOne Loan Requirements
Since AmOne isn’t an actual lender, they don’t have any set requirements. As mentioned above, AmOne’s job is to connect you with multiple lenders in an effort to get you a variety potential offers and loan options.
Eligibility criteria will vary for each individual lender, but when it comes to requirements, you might expect your selected lender to look at the following on your loan application: credit score, credit history, annual income, and your overall ability to make monthly payments.
AmOne Loan Application
Applying for a loan with AmOne is a streamlined process. To get started, you fill out a single form to receive pre approval. This initial step asks for basic information including contact details, financial history, and specifics relating to employment. You’ll be asked to provide:
- Employment status
- Annual income
- Date of birth
- Contact information such as phone number and email
- Zip code and basic geographic information
In order to qualify you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a US citizen or legal permanent resident
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a verifiable bank account
- Have a steady source of income
- Additionally, you may be required to present more information and meet further qualifications by the loan provider you eventually choose to work with.
Once the application process is complete, you’ll be matched with several potential lenders to effectively compare your options side-by-side. When you agree to terms with a provider, you’ll complete the application process directly with the selected lender. It is important to note that at this step AmOne will no longer be involved in the approval process as it only works to connect lenders to prospective borrowers.
How to Apply For a Personal Loan with AmOne?
Now that we know the AmOne loan requirements let’s take a look at the AmOne application process – we will review the steps you need to take in order to apply for a loan. To begin with, it is a simple process that can be completed entirely online in only a few minutes. Here’s how it works:
- Log on to their official website AmOne.com.
- Click on the tab ‘Get started’ in the upper right corner of the page.
- Answer simple questions, such as ‘How would you like to spend the money?’ and ‘What is your estimated credit rating?’
- Select the loan amount and your employment status.
- Verify your taxable income and insert the name of a co-applicant, if any.
- Answer whether you own or rent a home and how long you’ve lived in that home.
- Provide your physical address and first and last name.
- Provide information about your current financial situation. They will ask you questions, such as ‘how much credit card debt do you have?’ and ‘have you declared bankruptcy?’
- Now provide an email address and phone number.
- Provide date of birth and click on the tab ‘Get my options’.
- Once the application process is completed through its platform, it will match you with several potential lenders and you can compare your options side by side.
When you agree on terms with a provider, you will complete the preapproval application process directly with the selected lender. After this, AmOne is no longer involved in the approval process. Please note that AmOne is not the provider of the loan, but a platform that matches and connects borrowers with personal loan providers.
AmOne Loan Customer Reviews
Thank you for your superior customer service and for aligning me with an alternative option that ended up being exactly what I needed.Alicia
My credit will be saved and with this program I will be able to live without the fear of lawsuits and bankruptcy … This program is by far the best option for me that I didn’t even know was out there!John
Excellent customer service. Genuinely nice people. Really wants to help those who are struggling with debt, and doesn’t judge regardless of their past credit history. Would recommend it to all my family and friends!Seng
AmOne Rates, fees and terms
We were not able to confirm the range of rates AmOne’s partners offer when we called customer service. But previously rates started as low as 6.78%. Depending on your lender, this might include an origination fee.
Its partners offer loans from $1,000 to $50,000 — though it’s not transparent about how long you might have to pay it back. You can use the calculator below to see how much a loan at different rates, terms and amounts might cost you.
AmOne Loan Alternatives
|APR||3.49% – 35.99%||3.49%-35.99%||4.99% – 35.99%|
|Minimum credit score||none||680||580|
|Loan term||24-84 months||24-84 months||24-84 months|
|Suitable for||Comparing a variety of loan options||Debt consolidation||Poor-credit borrowers|
AmOne Customer Service
During regular business hours, you can also speak to a live loan expert by calling AmOne at 1-800-781-5187.
If you want to communicate with AmOne via regular mail, their mailing address is:
12331 SW 3rd Street
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33325
AmOne Loans FAQs
Can I refinance my personal loan?
For this, you may have to get in touch with their loan experts. Contact them via AmOne’s helpline.
What can I use AmOne personal loan for?
These unsecured personal loans are helpful in almost any situation you can imagine. Some of the most popular uses include: startup or small business loans, debt consolidation, financing unexpected and large purchases, paying off medical bills.
Can I get a personal loan online?
Yes. Both the loan application and the approval process is carried out entirely online. Once your lender approves the loan, they will likely transfer funds to your account in 1 business day. It is convenient and straightforward. AmOne lenders are willing to provide loans to borrowers from across the US. However, before giving you a loan, some lenders may ask for permission to check your credit report. Also, with AmOne, you can qualify for a loan even with bad credit. There is no minimum credit score requirement or a minimum length of credit history.
Who is AmOne personal loan best for?
AmOne is best for anyone looking for a quick funding solution with a less than stellar credit score. Moreover, you can apply for a loan at any time and for any purpose. AmOne works with an established community of lenders, and with a simple application, you can find a lender that can help you cope with your financial challenges.
Is AmOne BBB accredited? What is its rating?
AmOne is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has an A+ rating. If you want to make sure you’ve made the right choice, it will help if you read a couple of AmOne reviews before deciding to work with them. This will allow you to evaluate your options better and decide with absolute confidence before sharing your personal information with them.